A collection of images taken throughout the week.....
1. Thankful for the uninterrupted view we have and that we have no neighbours on this side.
2. This ratbag was helping me in the shed while I was putting the finishing touches to this cabinet.
3. The downside of doing food photography.... lots of dishes always sitting around to be put away.
4. I have been cooking from this cookbook this week. I love it. I think it's one of my favourites.
5. Having so much on Canva this week it's my new obsession. You can download this print I created here.
6. Getting in some "light" reading. Oh the toddler years!
7. So glad it has rained. Our vegetable patch is not doing well.
8. Happy Australia Day everyone for sunday! What are you up to? In need of some dessert inspiration - check out my Watermelon Cake.
Food & Drink blogs