Hi, I'm Melissa, and I am a passionate food photographer & stylist, avid recipe developer and obsessive renovator and creator. You can learn more about me here. This blog is a portfolio of my passions in cooking, creating and decorating which I love to share with my readers. The Whimsical Wife is a lifestyle blog that wears many different hats (i.e. cooking, craft, DIY projects, budget-friendly, child related posts, etc.) which draws in readers with differing interests creating a diverse readership. I have had the opportunity to work with a number of companies and brands on different levels through The Whimsical Wife.
Some of them include:
I am available for:
- Product reviews & giveaways
- Sponsored posts
- Creative brainstorming and project development (DIY & Craft Tutorials etc)
- Recipe testing & development
- Freelance food styling and photography - You can view my photography portfolio here.
If you are interested in partnering with me, please Contact Me for remuneration costs and further information.
If you are PR or brand representative and have a product that you think I will be interested in, or would like to request a full media kit, please Contact Me here.
Product Review Policy:
When I accept the opportunity to review a product the following is understood:
- There is no guarantee your product will appear on The Whimsical Wife. I only write about things I enjoy and think my readers will be interested in.
- In my product review policy, I will always express my honest opinion in my words.
- It will always be disclosed to readers that this was product was given in the context of a review or sponsored post.
- No activity will be undertaken to influence any ideas or opinions expressed.
The site is the property of The Whimsical Wife unless credited to another source. All images, recipes and content, is Copyright of The Whimsical Wife. If you would like to use any of the images, recipes or content, please ask before using.